About Radical Love Now
Radical Love Now is a podcast created and hosted by Certified Life-Coach Bernadette McKee.
As of March 1st, 2018, you can listen to the RLN podcast on I Tunes, Sound Cloud, and on Stitcher Radio.
Radical Love Now provides our audience with access to people and perspectives on Health, Wellness, Spirituality, Sacred Activism, and Social Justice to help educate, inspire, and empower us to create change within ourselves, our families, communities, country, and the world.
10 Ways To Get Involved:
- Listen – Listen to our weekly podcast.
- Spread the Word – Tell people about our podcast and look for us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterst.
- Like/Follow – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Volunteer – Radical Love Now relies on the support of it’s volunteers. You can volunteer at our office or at events.
- Attend Radical Love Now Events – Check out our Event Calendar to see what is happening in your area and then tell your friends.
- Weekly Blog – Bernadette McKee shares inspirational stories, insights about how we find balance in ourselves and in life through the mind, body, and spirit perspective.
- Send a Podcast Topic Idea – Do you have a topic on Health, Wellness, Spirituality, Sacred Activism, or Social Justice? Drop us a line and let us know what interests you.
- Interested in being a guest on the podcast – We are interested in having holistic and spiritual practitioners, activist, and groups willing to share what they are doing to create positive change in the world on the show. Fill out a request here.
- Send Your Comments– Tell us what you think of Radical Love Now
- Donate or Become a Sponsor – Do you like what you here? Be a part of the change and donate or become a sponsor to help support the podcast and to help educate, inspire, and empower ourselves and each other.