About Radical Love Now
Radical Love Now is a podcast created and hosted by Bernadette McKee, who is a Vibrational Energetics and Embodied Presence Practitioner.
Starting on May 1st, 2020, you can listen to the RLN podcast on I Tunes, Spotify, Google Play, and on Stitcher Radio.
Radical Love Now provides our audience with access to people and perspectives on Holistic Health, Spirituality, and Heart-Centered Activism to help educate, inspire, and empower us to create change within ourselves, our families, communities, country, and the world.
10 Ways To Get Involved:
- Listen – Listen to our weekly podcast.
- Spread the Word – Tell people about our podcast and look for us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Like/Follow – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Volunteer – Radical Love Now relies on the support of its volunteers. You can volunteer at our office or at events.
- Attend Radical Love Now Events – Check out our Event Calendar to see what is happening in your area and then tell your friends.
- Weekly Blog – Bernadette McKee shares inspirational stories, insights about how we find balance in ourselves and in life through the mind, body, and spirit perspective.
- Send a Podcast Topic Idea – Do you have a topic on Health, Wellness, Spirituality, Sacred Activism, or Social Justice? Drop us a line and let us know what interests you.
- Interested in being a guest on the podcast – We are interested in having holistic and spiritual practitioners, activist, and groups willing to share what they are doing to create positive change in the world on the show. Fill out a request here.
- Send Your Comments– Tell us what you think of Radical Love Now
- Donate or Become a Sponsor – Do you like what you here? Be a part of the change and donate or become a sponsor to help support the podcast and to help educate, inspire, and empower ourselves and each other.